Counselling in Liskeard for Couples and Individuals.
Individual counselling is focused on you and explores what resources you have and areas you may want to improve. It can give you an opportunity to look at your behaviour and how you experience the world.
Individual work for example can focus on
- anger issues
- self esteem
- allow you the space and time to talk about your loss
- help you understand the stages of grief
- help you understand your response to your loss
- be about any type of loss
Couples counselling focuses on the relationship rather than the individual but does explore what resources each individual brings to the relationship.
Couple/relationship work can focus on
- communication skills
- listening skills
Hypnotherapy is and can be used as a form of relaxation while also targeting a specific issue.
Hypnotherapy can help
- Stop smoking
- Weight reduction
- Stress relief
- Confidence building
- Sleep issues
Relaxation is a very useful skill that many of us fail to give the time to.
One of the relaxation techniques I use focuses on breathing and around improving the quality of the breathe we take. It’s a simple exercise that can be used anywhere.
How can Relaxation help you?
- Relaxation enables you to deal with strong emotions and stress more effectively
- Increases the blood supply throughout your body
- It allows you the opportunity to slow down, even if only for a short period of time
- Relaxing can boost your creativity and energy
- It feels good
£35.00 Individual Counselling – session 60 minutes
£50.00 Couples – session 90 minutes
£52.50 Hypnotherapy – session 90 minutes
Concessions are discussed and agreed on an individual basis